MB Services and Exporting, Inc. and Pro-Rod, A Dover company provide the following to the Latin American market!
- Conventional Rod
- Continuous Rod
- Parts and Service
How Coiled Rod Works…
Coiled rod was first utilized over 30 years ago and has always exhibited distinct advantages over conventional coupled sucker rod due to its lack of a coupling every 25 feet in the wellbore. Depending on the operating characteristics of the well, these advantages can vary from marginal to extreme and include:
- Minimized tubing and rod wear, subsequently reducing remedial workovers;
- Minimized coupling failures;
- Reduced flow losses therefore less energy required for pumping;
- Safer, fully automated handling; and
- Excellent application for slim-hole tubing;
- Reduced rod fall problems.